Welcome to the latest ’5D Pop Culture Website Pick Of The Week Award’, the opportunity to share something in the world of Pop Culture (usually, but not exclusively RPG-related). This week’s choice falls well and truly within of the RPG universe and will shortly be on my own ’to buy’ list on the DriveThrRPG link below.
And while the ’5D Pop Culture Website Pick Of The Week Award’ may not be; a) The most prestigious award in the TTRPG community, or b) A snappy, concise award title – well, it will be something we take rather seriously at 5DHQ as we fastidiously wade through the plethora of weekly releases.
And while there may be no review, or even more importantly, no prize, there is the knowledge that the winner has our undying love and adoration…..though not in a creepy way, obviously.
Destination Hollow Ground is an adventure dedicated to Pirate Borg. PIRATE BORG is ©2022 Limithron LLC. To be able to play the adventure without modifications, the core game Pirate Borg is needed.
Hollow Ground has so far been spared from the darkness that has descended upon the Caribbean. The outpost is isolated but strategically advantageous for shipping. Alliances have been made and people have become wealthy. Prosperity has contributed to a growing small town.
But nothing lasts forever.
The two most influential families have a long-standing conflict that is escalating. Pirate activity is increasing in the area. Which in turn has disturbed about eighty undead Vikings who have slumbered by their wrecked ship for hundreds of years. The players are thrown straight into this whirlwind of conflicts, threats, and opportunities.
Time to polish the cutlass and sharpen the dice!
Destination Hollow Ground includes:
- Description of Hollow Ground, the main location of the adventure.
- Suggestions on how to get the players started and motivated to seek out the outpost.
- Maps of Hollow Ground and the surrounding area, The Arugula Islands.
- Description and information about the two most influential families.
- The adventure itself, divided into three acts with a total of 13 scenes, which follows a chain of events that will be affected by how the players choose to act.
- 27 non-player characters with token image, stats, appearance, personality, mannerism, drive, history, complications, secrets and what they want from the players.
- Description and background about the Pirates and the undead Vikings.
- 17 new weapons.
- 5 adventure locations with 12 new monsters, maps, detailed descriptions, and random encounters.
- Carousing in Hollow Ground.
Destination Hollow Ground – An Adventure for Pirate Borgis available in PDF, Hardcover, and Softcover here at DriveThruRPG